Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When life hands you lemonade...


So...sometimes life hands you lemonade. That's right, not lemons, lemonade. A perfect mix of sour and sweet, tongue tingling heaven in your mouth kind of lemonade. You thought maybe you wanted something else. A cold blast of ice cream... no, too smooth. Maybe a fizzy, ice cold coke. No... too sharp and abrasive. Ahhhh. Lemonade. Nectar of the Gods just when you needed it the most. Just when you thought the world was barren and parched.

I had a lemonade kinda week. Perfect guy. Perfect job. Perfect time in my life for some earth shattering moves on the chessboard of life. I keep waffling between extreme terror and extreme excitement. Am I f#*king crazy? No, I think not. What I am... is in for the next adventure. After all, life is just a collection of stories, or if you will,
snapshots of my beautiful, crazy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment