Thursday, October 15, 2009

My wish...

" I hope you never look back, but you never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left.
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get.
Oh you find Gods grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more than you take."
Rascal Flatts.

Oh my baby girl, look at you now. Who would have thought that a phone call that turned my life upside down would turn into my greatest accomplishment. Beautiful inside and out. Thoughtful, creative, passionate and caring. Smart, funny and amazing in so many ways. You saved me from my demons many years ago. You changed who I was into who I am now and I want to thank you with all my heart.

You are starting to spread your proverbial wings and it makes me joyous and sad all at the same time. I have the utmost faith in you as a person, a daughter and a friend. I'm here for you whenever you need me, but mostly I'll just get out of your way and let you fly.

Love Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment