Thursday, October 22, 2009

Two places at once... No problem!


Seperate towels...Food split in half...What will she actually cook? She's 18 after all. Comfort level equal...Are there enough pots and pans to go around? Will the dog miss me as much as I'll miss him? Will he survive my absence? Boxes and bins here and there. Trying to work overtime, talk to all my friends, remember a thousand details at once. What am I forgetting???
Two houses...two towns...two lives...ONE adventure! I love adventure. That feeling of taking a step forward with your eyes covered. Blind but not deaf and dumb. Letting your instincts guide you. I have settled in one place long enough. I am a gypsy at heart. I love the smell of a new horizon. The view from a new peak. The sound of a new battle cry...
"Just Do It"

No comments:

Post a Comment