Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So... I am loveing this job. Still doing what I love but with more spice and variety then ever before. The people I work with are amazing and together we make a great team. My workouts are in high gear. I've added crossfit/MMA style workouts to my regimine and my core routine is a solid hour l o n g . I haven't felt this strong and flexible in a long time. Matt and I's boot camp is a HUGE success, over 40 people and counting and I'm picking up clients steady now. All my niggling injuries have been beaten into submission until they slunk away whining like the bitches they are! The new guy is bringing in the boxing and martial arts in a few weeks and I CAN"T WAIT!
Christmas is going to be awesome and Kevin and I will be with the people we love so much. We can't wait until it snows enough to break out the sled and go have some high speed fun in the snow. Jasper will be running trying to catch up with his tongue hanging out and his eyes sparkling like a maddog. WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment